Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You'll never walk alone

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Murtad Liverpool kejap *giggles

Yes, I am wearing tudung at school. And no, that bag is not mine. It belongs to Awaina's boy. I borrowed it for a short while, just to walk around with it making people think that I am a Manchester United's fan. But my friends know me best. They were like 'You bukan Liverpool ke ?'

I secretly liked this bag because it is so light, unlike my schoolbag which is also heavy when it is completely empty. Suddenly I remembered about the whole Manchester United winning EPL last season. Okay I can burn this bag now.

4 comments:

Anas said...

aku ada beg mcm tu :D:D

Nas said...

booo liverpool!!

ZZZ said...

liverpool sucks ! oops, haha ;P

MIKA said...

anas : oh ada ke ? boleh bakar sekali ni ! haha aku nak boleh ? ;p

nas : aaaaah tgk lah season ni liverpool mesti hebat gila lah ! eh btw when nk lwn winning ni hahaha

didiy : how could you didi :'( hihi