Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Liverpool

Liverpool's lost against Aston Villa is worth crying for :'( Benitez is starting to blame Gerrard for losing. Poor Gerrard. Never mind Liverpool, there is still lots of time to catch up ! :D

What I bake today :

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Strawberry with grapes fresh cream Triffle
I know it looks ugly *weeps

But I can guarantee you that this is definitely a winner (: The recipe calls for a vanilla chiffon cake as the base but I use cappuccino flavored one. So there's a hint of coffee in this triffle. Also whips up some fruit salad for breaking fast today. God willing, I'll be making caramel pudding tomorrow.

While some is busy studying for SPM trial next week, I was busy trying to bake a perfect souffle. Tried making it once and I failed, miserably. I need some pointers in making one.

5 comments:

Naura Nasuha♥ said...

mamma mia! i can see the dashing juicy strawberries!
habis meliur.. haha! :D

MIKA said...

naura : hahaha actually whipped cream ni tk cukup tau, tht's why sikit. sepatutnya this triffle dpt byk. hihi

D.RAZ said...

org dh la puasa and then nmpk benda ni boleh terus mati tahu tak!

btw twinnie , keep posting about food and shoes, i think this "delirious" of yours is what the main objective all about

xx love your twin :)


bthday , kite cook sama2 yer HAHA , dh la u spm!

MIKA said...

dee : hahaha okay birthday nnti i buat cake utk you, dylla and i ! :D

Nas said...

poor liverpool
haha