Sunday, August 16, 2009

Food

What I wore yesterday :



Went to Pavillion yesterday with the family. The King wanted to buy something at Starhill, while The Queen opted to buy a new handbag. This high heel, is also painful to wear. But the pain is not as bad as the cage boot. Saw Walter and that girl. I was a bit pissed off with the fact that they are going out together.

The King wanted to eat at T.G.I Friday so here is what we order (if you are very hungry, do skip this part okay haha) :



Mine









Mac and cheese, damn right delicious !



The yummy dessert, ordered 2 plates of these



What's left after not more than 3 minutes haha

Then I went to buy a clutch and some bangle at Forever 21. Didn't bought any tops there because I can't find anything that attracts me.



Camwhored outside Pavilion



I look ... fat. But who gives a shit. Heh. Get back home around 4.30. Stop by at a furniture shop near Hakim. Bought a shoe shelve for myself :-) After that my brother wanted to shop at OU so I went there with him.

He bought a suit and a few jeans to pair it with. Walked into Pull and bear. Saw this leather jacket and I instantly fall in love with it. I also buy a simple black flip flop that I have been looking for. I now declare, no more shopping this month ! I'm broke.



Leather jacket, white knit top ; Pull and Bear. Pink top ; Topshop. Yellow babydoll top ; Promod.

Most of the things that I bought is on sale, so I don't really feel bad paying for them. Tho' I do wish that the leather jacket is on sale. Come on, at least 10% off ! But no. Have to pay by it's fixed price. Hmph benci.

p/s : Just to make things clear, I eat like a pig. I'm sure the king regrets bringing me to this world whenever he have to pay the bill. Haha

10 comments:

Ari. said...

how do you people pay for these things? you seem to be always shopping. :/

awateef said...

You just have to be rich haha!

MIKA said...

hahahahhaha i'm not rich okayy

Anonymous said...

hw much is tht leather jacket? ive been searching fr the perfect one since its a bit pricy :p

MIKA said...

oh tht leather jacket costs rm249. i think it's a good deal since they are a lot expensive in other shops like zara. so wht are you waiting for, go get them ! haha :D

Anonymous said...

why are you always showing off

MIKA said...

haha i'm not showing off, this is MY blog. I'll post anything that I want. if you have a problem with that, you can just go away. it's not like i force you to read this okay haha get a life please (:

D.RAZ said...

HAHAHAHA xleh bla u beli jacket tu! the last time i check was around rm200+ aite!? HAHAhahaha GILE U BELI BYK DOHH! some more LV bag where the hell tht come from!? ari rights . how do u pay dear?! hmmmmmmm!

tapi i rasa i pon sama gak kot , tapi xde la occasionally mcm YOu! i just bought agner sling bag. HAHhaha done , i pon broke! -_-'

btw sapa anonymous ni ?! gile mcm perli xleh bla! -_-'

haha xkesah twnnie kena gak shopping dgn dee nnti bile kereta dh siap :)

MIKA said...

dee : hahaha ! sama lah kita youu, shopping lg mai ! oh er my dad mcm murah hati bg duit lebih nowadays so dpt la shopping sakan ! ;p okay jom dee ! i tunggu niiii hihi

Anonymous said...

gahh that leather jacket is such an orgasmic piece(!))O.o