Friday, August 21, 2009

Listening

Yesterday I woke up around 8.30 to accompany The queen to buy the ingredients to cook mee curry for Diyanah and the others. Started cooking around 9.30. And yes, I am the one who cook yesterday. The queen just help with preparing the ingredients :D At 1.10pm, I leave my house to pick Diyanah and WA at school.

After that we hang around my house. Awaina came soon after. We did something that I will defenitely remember forever. Especially what Diyanah said. Haha. Then we all eat the mee curry and Awaina, being the dear she is, told me that it's delicious. I love you b <3






Arif Shah and Sira came around 6. Then Arif sent WA back home after he's done eating. He's doing a surprise party for his girlfriend, Alia today. Hopefully it went well :D At 6.15, Hasif and Bob arrived. So me and Awaina watch them eat while we all talk and make some jokes. I miss hanging out with them !









They all leave when it's 7pm. Cleaned the kitchen before The queen went into berserk mode. Went upstairs and Fatnad called. She's coming over for a while. Bring her straight to my room and I told her all the new stories. She went back home at 9pm. What a day !

No comments: