Thursday, August 13, 2009

I want Torres for dessert

What I wore today :



Again, ignore the crappy face. I can't control my face. Sue me.

Skipped school because the queen wanted to go shopping with me and my sisters. A so-called girls day out. I have to say, I do enjoy it. Anyways, I went straight to Aldo to check some platforms or wedges. I came across this one black cut-outs high heels. I instantly fall in love with it. The queen being the generous person she is, told me to get it even though at first she highly disagree of me buying that high heels.

After that we headed to La Senza and so on. Before we left, I wanted to go to Asian Avenue, to see if there's any new shoes on sale at the shop where I always go to. But then Aboon said that the new shoes will most probably arrive on Sunday.

But I decided to buy this blue platform which I had my eyes on last week and a red cross body bag. Tomorrow I'm heading out with my sister. Maybe to IKEA to find some shelves to store my growing shoe collection.

Shoegasm ! :





P/S : Am still mourning over Alonso transferring to Real Madrid. I only have one of my sex god in Liverpool :'( WHY ALONSO, WHYYYY ?!

6 comments:

bG said...

comel la u..

i suka Man Utd.. huhu

D.RAZ said...

WEY POMPUN , KASI SATU LA , I SATU KASUT RAYA PON XDE! HAAHHA gile byk sial u shopping

MIKA said...

amir ariff : hahaa comel ? XD thanks anyway hihi

dee : hihihi i sayang heels iiiiii ;p

Anas said...

woah! gila tinggi tumit. haha.

MIKA said...

anas : haha sbb tu lh mak aku tk bg beli mula2 but lama2 dia suruh je beli ;p

Unknown said...

sile bg tips np anda x sakit pkai high heels...sy punya la tingin nk pkai..tp sek saket kaki je..sgt jeles ye ngn anda..hehe