Thursday, August 27, 2009

Calender Girl

This is what you get after cooking the whole weekend and was bored to death :



Ignore the post-cooking expression. Is that a pair of eyebags ? Dang =.=







All time favorite platform due to its comfiness (:
Am thinking of entering Fantasy Football but I am also having some second thoughts. Shahmi have been telling me lots of time to just create an account. I'm too lazyyyy plus if I were to have an account right now, I'll most probably use mostly Liverpool's player. Since they started rough this season, I won't be getting much points. But entering it sounds fun.

3 comments:

Anas said...

ni na jd model eh ? ;D

D.RAZ said...

love the first expression :)

MIKA said...

anas : hahaha bosan okayyy ;p

dee : hihi muka first tu la muka penat i oh haha