Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tumbling down ,

Shad called saying that he's around Shah Alam so he wondered if we could hang around a bit. I was literally shouting and jumping around because I was so happy that I can see him again. He picked me up around 3.30 pm. It was raining so heavily that time, so I do think that tomorrow I'll be having a flu.

We head to DE section 13. Haven't went there for a while. Ordered kuew teow goreng. While he just drank some coke. Talked with him a lot. I told him everything that happens to me and he did the same. Zhafran joined us after a short while.

After that we decided to just drove around Shah Alam. Stopped by at Burger King to buy a black pepper burger for me since I am still hungry. (I'm on my pre-pms so that pretty much explains the whole eating like a pig thingy)

Shad sent me home and he did something that makes me smile. Hihi I miss him already.

Project #1 :



Done ! I only put the shoes that I take very good care of here. Why in the world should I put my flip flops here kan *laughs

Project #2 consists of me finding my shoes that went M.I.A.

2 comments:

D.RAZ said...

omg! shoe-holic freak!!!!!!!!! SAYANG BYK BETOL HEELS u! i byk casual flats ! haahaha BOLEH GENG! haha :) BUT GILE RAJIN U beli shelf! hmm i patot buat yang sama gak kepada bag2 dan kasut i ! hAH love you twinnie! dee dh okay sikit la then haritu! :)

MIKA said...

haha tgh tunggu oxford yg i order ni, ya allah tk sabarnya hihihi ;p oh i beli shelf tu sbb mcm dh bersepah. so next time nak pakai senang, amik je. nak letak pun senang. ohhh good lah dee, take care okay ! :D