Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I caught myself

Was hungry, and there's no food. So I cooked dinner. A simple spaghetti with button mushroom, garlic and chicken pieces. I think that The Queen feels guilty since she rarely cook nowadays so she cleans the kitchen after I'm done cooking. Which was supposed to be my job. So yeah, continue eating and drink a glass of orange juice.

Oh uh, my left eye's itchy again *sighs

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So gay kan ? Yet so cute (: Haha anyone who can guess who these guys are will get rm 1 ! Hihi

8 comments:

Nas said...

syafiq and arep
haha easy gila

amjadz said...

arep ngan syafiq maknenye singgit lah khamis:D

Nas said...

aku jawab dulu

MIKA said...

hahahaha okay nnti korg dpt seringgit :D

Nad said...

syafiq dengan arep sah sah

MIKA said...

haha nad pun dpt jgk nnti ! ;p

ZZZ said...

uhh okay i couldn't guess who it is -,-

Anas said...

syafiq ngn arep :D