Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Laugh out loud

Liverpool effin' win last night ! I was screaming with joy when Torres scored last night (: Liverpool's back on track baby !

To that kampung & ulu hater, if you are reading this, HIIIII ! Guess handbag ? Pfft. If you buy a Louis Vuitton handbag using YOUR own money, then I'll be impressed. What's the point of bragging that you own a RM500 Guess bag if you didn't use your own money ? What ? You want to fight more ? Sure, talk bad about me and my friends, call us 'makcik kampung'. I think everyone can see clearly now who's the real 'makcik kampung' is.

5 comments:

KOKEEN said...

wow. now i'd like to see who's that girl is ;)

Nad said...

who's the girl eh mika? curious gila i haha

Anas said...

liverpool menang nasib! haha :D

MIKA said...

girls : ohh ada this one form 4 girl, she always went to school wearing a pink bag. there's this time she wear a pink guess handbag. then she wrote at her myspace something like this :

my guess handbag cost rm500++, tak pernah masuk guess boutique ke ?

hahaha she called me and my frnds makcik kampung because we like to talk loud and laugh so much. hahaha she even wrote on her myspace that she hate kampung & ulu. and she also hate penang & kelantan. LOL

MIKA said...

anas : hahaha menang 4-0 tu bukan nasib okayy ;p ckp nk support liverpool mlm tu ! apa niiiii haha