Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shizzle ma dizzle

Tottenham 2 - Liverpool 1

Yes, Liverpool lost. Last night was tiring, I was hungry and I decide to cook something up. Followed by drinking a yummy apple juice with aloe vera bits. Watch Manchester United's game while waiting for Liverpool's game to start. To my horror, Liverpool lost. If you were there beside me you would most probably hear me cursing through the whole game.

Never mind all that, hopefully they'll win against Stoke City. 20 more minutes until I'm going to school. Just took my shower. And for the second time this year, I'm using hot water since I'm not very fond of them. Stepped into my room and feel like I'm freezing to death. Who the heck change the aircond's temperature to 16 degrees ?! Oh that was me.. Hah !

p/s : Long live Gerrard !

5 comments:

zUL hAFiz said...

cian liverpoll kalah :p
MU jugak best :p
haha..

Nas said...

looser!
hahah

MIKA said...

nas : aaaah manada loser ! tk ada luck je okay haha

Anas said...

liverpool loser!! haha

MIKA said...

anas : eeeeeeeeeee jgn laaaaaah, sedih kot tgk torres main :'(