Friday, February 13, 2009

When I'm With You - Faber Drive

I baked something just now, want to know what it is ? Jeng jeng jenggg haha


Blueberry muffin (!) Haha it's been a while since I've done some cooking around so I'm a bit excited while making it. Wanted to add some icing. But I ran out of butter so a sprinkle of icing sugar will do (: Next project, chocolate chip muffin !


Okay some of you might ask, who is this Danial, why do I have his name tag. Well, I don't even know. Faris kinda stole this at the koperasi in January. There's another 3 of it. He gave it to me and Iley. So can you imagine the look on this guy's face when the teacher told him that they lost his name tag ? Haha he has to order a new one ! I kinda feel sorry for him, but it's mine now babyyy hahaha


This guy right here is having the time of his life at Melbourne while I was having the worst week of my life (haha konon la kaan) Balik la cepat youuuu ! Rindu ni weehh and you better buy me something, if not siap you I dtg airport time you balik sbb nak belasah you haha (:

And oh, I have account tuition after this. Malasnya ): But on the bright side, after that I'll be sisha-ing with S & F. For the first time this year, they are visiting me.

1 comment:

tiny said...

ehem ehem he gave it to me too -_-