Thursday, February 12, 2009

5 Years Time - Noah & The Whale

Let The Moonlight Shine -

Am having a long conversation with Dee (le other twin) about friends. You know, like after your school year ends, not many of your friends will stick with you. Some of them will walk out of your life just like that. Let's just hope that my friends wouldn't do that. I forgot to write that me, Awaina and Awateef are in a group (we're supposed to do a conversation between a shopper and a shopping complex's manager) We're not ready at all when E called our names to present. So Awaina quickly said 'do it spontaneously !' I don't know why we (me and Awaina) are pretending like we're a bunch of wannabe girls. I said 'totally' most of the time. HAHA but the good thing is, our classmate's laughing along. So I don't really feel bad.

And to this one girl : I don't celebrate Valentine's day with the guy that I like so what ? It's not like I freaking care that you have a boyfriend and I don't. At least my life's waaaay better than yours. You know who you are, girl (:

Shopping list for Saturday outing : a top, a cardigan, a leather/pvc high-waisted skirt, a pair of shoes.

2 comments:

D.RAZ said...

i'm effin correct(1), i think for some certain people la kan,-_-' oh well wteva life must go on, but no matter what just happen ,even i've changed or wat , i still have the heart to remember the people on my life. . . that's all i can say

P/s : ur shopping list mcm nk dkt sama dgn i , i seriously need to find new waisted short for sunburst , :) happy V DAY!

D.RAZ said...

ooh recommend me some some :)