Thursday, February 12, 2009

What Is Happening - Alphabeat

We iz the shit (!) I love you baby girl, Imma stick with you till the end :-)

D decided to not come to school today, which makes her a freaking liar. Yesterday she told me that she's coming. But she is nowhere in sight (Ceeh mcm marah sgt je kan padahal kau mmg selalu tk dtg kann HAHA) There's a Bahasa Malaysia's ceramah. I was trying my best to not fell asleep because I was so so sooo tired, I don't know why. I think I did get a 2/3 minute sleep but I'm guessing that Z was not comfortable at his seat because he was moving around (e.g moving his chair) His hand suddenly brushes mine so I instantly lift my head that somehow shocks Z since he was seating almost next to me. He looked at me and said in a very annoyed tone 'Apahal ?' I feel like punching his face right then and there.

Bodoh punya jantan. (Please, don't mind the language)

No comments: