Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wayfarer

Each night i compromise what i want, what I dont,
Whose by my side, and I can never be alone,
I dream of you while I'm next to him,
In this stale love life I'm living in,
And it's not fair to anyone.

I need to get away if only for today, im playing games.

I call you up, to meet me out,
In the park after dark everybody's out, just us,
And thoughts of this is so bad.
Feels good at first but it's quickly worse,
Now all I think is love's a curse
And why am I always so selfish ?

I need to get away if only for today,
I'm playing games, making mistakes,
Taking this love for granted I have with you today,
But there's tomorrow, and it's left untold,
But you swear I'll always have you to hold.

I need to get away if only for today, im playing games

I see your face and I'm filled with guilt,
From tearing down this love we've built,
But I'm holding on to strings that were left there.
Ill try and sew them back together but I'm afraid that we will never,
Seem the same way as before I was playing these games.

- Making Mistakes by Haley

No comments: