Friday, February 27, 2009

Mushaboom - Feist

Good day, mate ! I skipped school again today because I went to my auntie's house thi smorning to see my grandfather. Then my auntie whips up some 'uberly' delicious food for lunch. A mouth-watering soto, baby ! Haha I'm telling you, if I live with my auntie for 1 weeks, I'll most probably add 10 more kg :-) Around 3, I went straight back home. Took a bath, then at 7.30, my sister and me decided to go to Sunway to shop. I bought a ring at Forever 21,

Wanted to buy a top but my sister asks me to hurry up because she want to drop by at Topshop. She wanted to buy something for her boyfriend and her friend. Then I saw Kelso ! a.k.a abang kerja Topshop. Haha he look at me and said 'mika ?' I was surprised that he remembered me so I nodded. And he helps my sister to pick a shirt. My sister agrees that he's kinda cute, hahaha bongok :-D Anyways, thanks for helping me, abang Topshop ! hihi

I'll be going to Sunway again tomorrow to get that cardigan at Romp and that black heels from some shop at Asian Avenue. And shoot, I'm having my March test next week and I haven't studied anything yet (insert scream) Oh weeeell.

M

No comments: