Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Can you ?

Haven't update for a while eh ? Well I've been busy with school and stuffs. I can somehow relate to this, don't ask me why.

Strange curve round your finger
And I'm the only unfamiliar face
No doubt,
Scream or shout but no one will ever hear your case
It's her in your dreams that I can never be
And if she weren't so perfect,
It would make this all so much easier

Reality unknown, lost, but you've got a nice home,
And it's me in your world that you refuse to see,
If you'd just wake up,
That would be my dream,
And it's her that's gotten your attention,
But baby I'm needing some affection cause it's me here,
And I dont want to disappear from your reality,

You and I,
Stuck in time, a place where we were both so happy,
Been a while since we both were there,
but we're holding on as long as we can be,
It's her in your dreams that i can never be
And if she weren't so perfect,
It would make this all so much easier,
Reality unknown, lost, but you've got a nice home.

- Strange Curve -Haley

No comments: