Friday, February 13, 2009

Let's dance to the rythm

I woke up at 8.45 a.m SHARP (!) Haha I don't even know why the heck. Watched a dance video that somebody made in youtube. She's dancing to Damaged (Danity Kane) I love her dance move and all that I can think is 'Waaah nice dancing, and her abs are to die for !' Haha okay I'm going to take a bath for a while.

I'm back (: L said that maybe she can't go to Sunway because she have to get back home by 3 for some certain reasons. So, ALAAAAAA ! ;( Oh yeah, I skipped the school's road run. I was sleeping soundlessly when my other schoolmates are running their ass off. Haha I spend Valentine's eve with A. We talked outside her house and plan today's meet-up. It feels good spending Valentine's with your bestfriend (:

Vain sikittt haha

Okay bosan, currently waiting for L to drop-by.

No comments: