Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I know I know I know - Tegan & Sara

So hey, what's up ? I've been really busy with school + homeworks + tuitions so haven't got the time to do some blogging around. MA's back from Melbourne so yeay (!) I was supposed to see him today but something came up and I was really bummed out.

I went to tuition and as usual, WA, DH, SJ, AS manage to cheer me up again as always :-) That's what I like going to tuition with them, we'll laugh about something every class.

Haha I went through my classmate's myspace profile just for laughs. It's funny that they're like a world apart in real life and in the web. One of my classmates manage to get on NK's nerve, that girl are always looking at NK. It's scary okay. Moving on, I have to meet R tomorrow, please crack me up with your kelantan accent (!)

Me and the girls like to tease AS. We'll suddenly call his name in the class just to say hi. Then at the science lab, we all will look at him until he noticed. If he look at our way, I will wave at him and said "Hiiiii AS !" Then he'll give me his humble smile. Haha and when he's on his way back home, we all will shout "Byeee AS !" Hihi

I'm not giving up, I will keep on asking MA to meet me again (!) But what if tak jadi lagi ? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(*pause, breathe)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !


Haha good day :-)
M

No comments: