Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm back !

Vox bores me to death so I decided to use blogspot for a while. Maybe sooner or later I'll be using Vox again.
Sunway, 14th February : Meeting the girls. 10 more days until A gets back from Melbourne. I miss him already. Played pool on ym with S. He lets me win on purpose ! I was like 'eeh come on la, jgn main2'. Haha I shouldn't have said that. He played like there was no tomorrow and he wins, just like that. Then I said 'ala, tk bg chance langsung' He replied : 'You ask for it kan ? Haha nvm, I'll let you win on the next game' All hail S (!) Haha

Valentine's coming and I'm not celebrating it with the opposite sex. I am going to have fun with my girlfriends. Tho' I was hoping I could go to the cinema with that certain guy. I miss you la dumb-ass (!) Get back here quickly will you ? ;-(

1 comment:

Ari. said...

haha perhaps you didn't notice your comments on vox?