Monday, March 9, 2009

Three Cheers for Five Years - Mayday Parade

Note : Expect long post with pictures.

Hello there, I've gone through a great weekend. For starter, I went to Mall on Friday with IZ, WA, DH, HZ, NA, AF. We get bored sitting at Pelita so IZ and I suggested to hang at the park next to Mall. We followed NA to see AF jams with his band afterwards.


Sakit mata time niiii

We're like looking directly to the sun that my eyes are all watery haha


Busy texting HZ keee ? HAHA

At 7.30 pm, Ma drag me to my auntie's house. I had a good laugh there with my siblings and cousins. On Saturday, me and my family shopped at OU. I bought 2 cardigans, a black long-sleeve top and 2 more rings (welcome to my world, babies)

I am officially happy with my buys :-) But I still need more rings (laughs) On Sunday, I went to see ...

Guess who ?

It's MA, finally ! Haha


His shot, I was looking for my tic tac this time


He gave me the t-shirt that he bought at Melbourne so thanks :-) His SPM result is coming out soon. I wish he gets a bad result so I can laugh at his face. Oh wait I'm joking, I'm not that bad la kan ? Good luck, get at least 4 A'S ! I baked cupcakes for my sister's friend and her boyfriend. I spend the whole evening decorating it because I'm out of ideas plus my cousin and my grandparents are visiting me. But I did it !

For her boyfriend, she wants it to be simple so this is what I did.

For her friend, I was really running out of ideas while I was doing this hihi


After I've done my work, I finally gets to eat for the first time today even though it was 7.30 pm. I get so sick of decorating cupcakes that I feel like puking whenever I see buttercream HAHA my school's sports day is on this Wednesday at Stadium Matshushita, do come :-)


RANDOM :

Blackie, with his dear mummy behind him

MJ did this ! Haha


M

No comments: