Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So High - The Follow Through



Hello, Hey, Hi,

Get back from my school's sports day and tuition class. Sports day went well, I win a few medals but the bad thing is, ER is being such an ass and won't let any outsiders get inside the stadium, I mean come on, of course you want your friends from other school to come and support you right ? ER even called the police because something happens that includes my few juniors. ER's a crazy maniac I told you ! IZ came even though she's having a slight fever.

Le girls decided to just sneak out and went to eat Pizza (Heaven !). We all (including DH's brother) squished inside FA's Estima and went off to Shah Alam Mall. I'll come clean, we did stupid things when we're together inside the car, like singing out loud, pretending that we're a bunch of wannabes & rempits, gossiping and stuffs. DH's brother found a braided rope so I wear it around my forehead like a halo. Wear IZ's shade and act like I'm a hippie. I said to WA 'Peace man (take note that I said man in a malay way), no war' And she plays along. Saying things like 'Dudeeee, I'm so high' and much more. Haha

Eat our hearts out at Pizza Hut. Talked some things and we leave around 2.30 pm. FA send us to WA's house for our tuition class. You can say by that time, ALL of us was so tired that NA almost fell asleep. (Muka semua lemau je) HAHA

It was fun today. But then it hits me, this will be the last year that I participate in my school's sports day. No more lompat jauh event for me next year. No more running from the teacher when I refused to enter the 4x100m / 100m run. No more rooting for my friend who enter anything. No more sports day.

M

No comments: