Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ocean Blue - Alphabeat

Liverpool wins against Manchester United with the score 4-1. The Reds played really well. When Reina smacks Mascherano's head, I instantly laugh out loud. Torres' hair looks way better if he lets his fringe down. Even MJ agreed. Fergeson looks frustrated as the extra time ended. Observe :


Christiano Ronaldo makes the first goal for The Red Devils at minute 22. I was screaming on top of my lungs. Damn I was shocked at how fast he kicked the ball. Liverpool's golden boy, Torres carries the ball through the penalty box and GOAL ! Making it a tie between the money-making teams.

Gerrard, being the calm and collected captain he is, scores a goal (penalty) at minute 43. The 1st half ends, so me and my brother opted for AF. (insert laugh) I wanted to see who I can laugh at and who I can vote for. Okay wait, I was just joking about the voting thingy thingy.

The 2nd half starts, at minute 76, Aurelio scores and I am starting to feel relaxed. MJ and SM messaged me and said things like 'WHAT THE HELL!' and 'tgk disney channel lagi cool la kalau mcm ni' Oh they crack me up.

Another 3 minute is added (extra time). Then, Dossena scores a simple, but a heart-tingling goal. He pretty much sums it all up. At this one time, the camera focuses at Torres and Riera. Riera was touching Torres' chin and they look very very close. My brother said 'are they gay or something ?' HAHA

I am officially happy (!) Thanks for making my day, Liverpool.


No comments: