Thursday, March 19, 2009

Every word you say, I think I should write.

I was tagged (!) By none other than the gorgeous Nad :-)

1. What's your ambition?

I'd most probably take over my dad's company. Then when I have enough money, I want to open my own 5-star Restaurant. It's not wrong to dream, right ? :-)

2.Who is more important for you. friend or boy/girl friend?

I can't really decide. Sometimes my friend gives me shit, and sometimes my soon to be boyfriend will start to freak me out. You feel me ?

3.How often do you think of committing suicide?

I used to have this weird emo mind. But I get back on track, so no. Suicide is not even an option.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?

Honestly, no. I lack self-confidence. Especially in love life. Sue me.

5. How many babies do you want?

I think I've said this before in my other survey, I want many kids, so I can make a football team on my own. Haha okay I'm just joking, 3/4 would be enough.

6. Favourite perfume/fragrance?

roxy love & anything that smells good on me.

7. What's your goal for this year?

Believe it or not, I'm actually not going for the straight A's on spm. I do know my limit. I'm aiming for 5 or 6 A's . So mummy have to keep her promise in taking me to Liverpool. InsyAllah.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?

yes. Enough said.

9. What's a perfect partner to you?

someone who would listen to me, and knows how to make me smile. Anyone ?

10. What feeling do you love most?

Happiness never fails to make me smile all the time (:

11. What is your bad habit?

I like to take a bath in the middle of the night. Don't blame me, it is comforting in a weird way.

12. Is there anything you want to tell people that hates you?

fuck off bitch. *middle finger hah okay I hope that's not too rude.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

a big yes.

14. Describe yourself?

I am addicted to shoes, manicures, fashion, fashion photography, football and Torres. Need I say more ? (:

15. What do you crave the most currently?

a pain-killer. This headache is killing me ! And some chocolate chip cookies will do.

16. What's currently on your mind?

Thank god, I have no account tuition tonight.

17. What would you really like to do, like right now?

Sleep, but I don't know why I can't get some sleep.

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?

Only god knows.

19. What do you hate the most?

At this current moment, HEADACHE !

20. Who else do you want to answer these?

Deeya (:

No comments: