Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Boyfriend - Alphabeat

March project : Chocolate Chip Cookies, DONE (!)
I'm planning to bake cookies, cookies and more cookies this month. I want to try different type of cookies. Like this one time, my tuition teacher said she tried this one white chocolate with raspberry cookies. It was to die for (!) I noticed that I've been drinking lots of plain water today and I went for another working-my-ass-off at the gym this evening. Say yes to healthy living ! Hold up, I need more cookies.

I'm having commerce exam tomorrow. This is when I feel like dropping commerce like D did *sigh. Oh well, at least tomorrow's the last subject for March's test. I'll skip school on Friday since exam is over by then. And by the way, thanks Qila for the link :-) I need a new heels, looking for the stacked ones. Anyone who has a heart of gold, please bought me these shoes. If you do, I will love you forever !











Aite, I'm off. Need to get some sleep :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya Allah , if YOU have the HEART OF GOLD,pleaseeeeeeeeeeee buy me those shoess I'L LOVE YOU FOREVER ,
haha

nadss said...

u check out kat ner eh kasut2 nie..niceeeee~~