Thursday, March 19, 2009

Invisible even to the night, then I'll read poetry to the stones

I manage to get some sleep just now. But I wake up, because my dream bothers me. So I decided to call N.

M : Natt, I have the weirdest dream just now.
N : What happen ?
M : I dream of you-know-who. She's crying really hard in front of Mcd. At first she cried just a little then out of no where, she starts to cry harder on the ground. I don't know why I laughed at her face. Then I said out loud 'Jom ramai2 gelakkan dia !' And I mcm semangat gila that time.
N : Then ?
M : And people around me do as I said so. We all laughed at her and she cried even more. I kept thinking why am I laughing at her and why the heck do I ask other people to join me. Kesian pula dkt dia. But still, weird kan ?
N : Yeah, but maybe it's a sign from god telling you to stop being so noisy.
M : Er ? I guess so.
N : I'm just joking, sleepy la.

Sorry I kacau you tidur, hihi
Nasib baik la I love you, if not the next time you're crying, I'd laugh so loud at your face ! (:

No comments: