Friday, May 9, 2008

*sigh

i'm not close with 'A' and 'B' like i used to . and it sucks without having them by my side . i miss those moments that we share together , i really do . but everything changes on that one certain day . everything falls down , i feel like crying my heart out . i feel guilty for all of this .

i said to myself that i will try to not get too close with them anymore , i couldn't even look at his face , nor talk to him . it's weird how we used to have this one loud conversations that suddenly it comes to this ; i didn't have the guts to say anything .

i don't want to break his heart again , i feel bad for it . it makes me think that maybe i shouldn't go to them and act like nothing ever happens . i'm sorry for everything , i know that nothing could change this situation .

just promise you won't forget me ,
and i'll leave you with this lullaby tonight .

No comments: