Friday, May 16, 2008

wtv

hmph for some certain reasons , my laptop is taken away so i'm using my brother's . he's sleeping next to me so let's not talk about anything personal here . a lot of incidents occurs this week . and one of them makes me swear that i wouldn't trust people easily . including my own bestfriend . it seems that i trust people very easily even though not all them can keep it as a secret . i'm having a lot of problems and i didn't know who i can talk to .

so i decided to call caped . it turns out that he's at the cinema , watching 'what happens in vegas'. i said i'll call him later . but suddenly he msg'ed me and ask me to call him back . i did and ask him whether the movie is over and he said yes . so i told him everything and i cannot held my tears anymore .

then he told me , that actually the movie is not over yet , it just started . i cried again listening to what he said ; 'friends are more important than a movie , right ?' then i start to wonder , how many of my so-called bestfriend would stop watching a movie at the cinema when i'm having problems ? one thing for sure , i know that i shouldn't call anyone my best friend . i'm starting to think that shad and caped is my only bestfriend .


i need starbucks' frapuccino green tea .
have a nice day .

No comments: