Sunday, May 11, 2008

what lan

people change , that's life lah kan ? some ppl like me , decided to change into a better person . but it turns out bad . i started to forget my old friends , leaving them behind -_- i know that this is my mistake , so hey , let's fix it . it is quite sad to know that some people don't like the new you . their main reason is "you've changed' but what the heck , this is life mannnn , PEOPLE CHANGE . take it or leave it . don't use that subject for an excuse for why you are avoiding that certain person . haha suddenly i feel like saying these things (:

oh , school holiday is coming soon but i still have my perdagangan , acc , science , agama and add math's mid-year exam . and i am scared to death of acc , but i seriously don't have the mood to study it . btw , i've cut my hair . it's a bit shorter and i miss my old hair . but because my hair is having too much split-ends , i decided to just cut it all off . so from now on , i'll take very very good care of this wavy , dry hair . and it made me think , why am i the only one having wavy hair in my family ? (except for papa lah , seriously ikut rambut dia -_-)

i miss foosball and hanging out with fida , caped & spanky ! haha cuti ni ac mariiii , suruh caped belanja foos (:

have a nice day ,

No comments: