Wednesday, May 14, 2008

fuck fuck fuck

urgh i'm stressed with my exam papers , especially account . suddenly i wish that i didn't take account in the first place :( my exam ends on 21 may . until then , i'll be studying hard (heh study lah sgt) ah i'm having a problem with 'A' and 'B' . A told me a secret which i should keep on my own .

but i really really trust B so i tell B about A's secret . and guess what ? A called me and ask me for why i break my promise on keeping his secret . i was dumbfounded . how could B ? i feel so guilty to A . he also said that he would never ever tell me his secret . i guess that from now on , A won't be as close to me like he used to . urgh , me and my big mouth . in case A's reading this , I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY ! *you know who you are .

hmph i guess i trust people easily .

aaaaa tension tension tension ! i need a hug ,






and a megamac .

No comments: