Friday, July 3, 2009

Who Knew ?

Guess what, almost the whole gang is going to PLKN. Me, Ili, Awateef, Nik, Sira, Faris, Faza and that guy. It was fun at school today despite the fact that Ili and Awateef is absent :-( Like in maths, Winifred sat at the teacher's chair and started to ignore the class. So some of us took the chance to walk around, especially Syamiel. He went to talk to Asyraf behind me. Then Winifred notice that everyone is like forgetting the fact that she is still there.

So she said out loud as she look at Syamiel ; 'If nak bagus math, lps cikgu mengajar tu kena terus buat latihan.' Syameil look at her and just replied 'Oh.' Then he kept on talking to Asyraf haha :-)

Then on recess, Chip showed us a video of this one form 4 girl shuffling. They all said that she's a new student from Perlis. Me, Aidil, Awaina and Faris laughs a lot while we're watching the video. Since Naeim said that seeing that girl shuffling in real life is absolute humor, we decided to call her and ask whether she don't mind showing her move to us.

Faris have a better idea, he wanted to challenge her in shuffle HAHA but I'm not sure whether he's serious or not. I think he's not. Chip warned us to not laugh at her face or she'll stop shuffling. So when she walk our way, I hug Didiy, look at the opposite way and laugh my heart out. That girl said that they'll be facing each other next to her class.

So we all went upstairs (including Didiy) to watch the so-called battle just for laughs. But then something came up so I have to get back to class. So I missed it (!) Around 12.35, I saw Aidil on our way downstairs, she shows a glimpse of the shuffling-battle video. Again, I was laughing my ass off.

I decided to go to the Library to finish my Add math folio which I only manage to do the introduction part because I decided to follow Fatnad to hang with the guys. So we drove to section 8, met the guys and all 7 of us squished inside Fatnad's car to get to 12. At first our plan was to hang around Bukit 12. But then we thought it'll be a great idea in going to one of those incomplete-scary-looking-fucking-huge bungalows.

Took a few pictures and Fatnad send me around 6 because she's late for her tuition class with Shima which started at 5.30. Ah, I'm tired (!)

No comments: