Saturday, July 18, 2009

Snake

I feel down last night. So I called the savior, Shad. It's a good thing that he and Fareq is nearby so they came to see me. Since it's 3 am, I have to literally sneak out (it's easier now since my guard when back to Nepal) but end up hanging with them in front of the house. Told them everything and being the weakling I am, I cried. Shad kept saying 'It's not your fault' over and over again. While Fareq told me frequently : 'You didn't do anything wrong pun' Then he borrowed Shad's car to buy some tic tac to cheer me up.

They went back home around 4.30 because I want to sleep and to calm myself down. Bid farewell to them and slowly creeps in. Get inside my room and just lie on my bed. Truth be told, I am still sad.


I never want it to be this way.

1 comment:

Ili Zahirah said...

Sayang, what's wrong ? Why you tak bgtahu i you tgh down ni :-(