Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm sorry

It all happened so quickly, I saw Jun running towards the streets to play with my sister. The next few seconds, my sister started to scream 'Jun gets hit by a car !' My heart stops beating. I was shaking, and I ran upstairs to call the queen. She was shocked, I feel so suffocate. I didn't want to see Jun's body as I hid in the kitchen. I feel my eyes watering and at the same time I hear my sister crying her heart out.

The queen was trying to appear strong in front of us, she didn't cry even though I know she loves Jun dearly. The queen rushed to see Jun and she said that Jun's body is still in a good condition, it's just that blood is oozing out of her mouth. But she is already dead. Two guys in the car who ran over Jun offered to bury her in front of my house. I can see it in their face that they're guilty as ever.

After she was buried, I stepped outside. Those two guys apologized to me. A part of me wanted to just shout 'can't you drive properly ?!' but another part of me says 'you know what ? it happened, there's nothing I can do' I smiled at them and said 'it's okay'.

After they left, I walk slowly to where they ran over Jun. Blood is everywhere, I choked. She is just a kitten, the way she died is simply heart-breaking. I regret the moment where I ignored her, when she wanted to play around with me. I will miss how she would look at me with her big, bright yellow cat eyes.

I'm sorry for everything, Jun. I love you ;-(

1 comment:

D.RAZ said...

I'msorry about your cat deary, poor thing

May God blessed her soul and big bright eyes.

love u and tke care xx