Monday, July 13, 2009

&

Okay finally dh dpt control my face, I don't look like I'm on drugs anymoreee (!) a bit lah kan actually haha

Went dinner with the family last Saturday night, have some business filled conversation with the king. Yes, business. I need to start looking for a way to keep the money rolling all year around. I do believe that I have an interesting affair with money. Based on that, I know that the king's blood runs through my veins. He spend most of his money on cars and we also have something else in common, we love to splurge on clothes. Haha :-D

The king is a shopaholic (!) He shops more than I do, I feel like stealing his shoes and sell them. Then I'll use the money to shop at Ed Hardy ehehehehe .. Okay dah snap out of it.

I have been chatting with this one guy. And after a few week, I find out that he is actually my brother's friend from the olden days. I used to have a crush on Aqmar, his little brother HAHA :-D Nazam, if you're reading this, hiiiiii !

I have addmaths class tomorrow. You can always, I repeat, always see this guy sleeping at least once a day in class.

Woi bangun laaa, spm ! haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i love your shoes. where did you get it? :)

Zack Medek said...

either chidi or sainy. tralalaa

MIKA said...

shidi haha