Thursday, June 4, 2009

Now my feet won't touch the ground,

School holiday's up (!) Went through a busy busy week. For a starter, I went karaoke-ing with DH, WA and FA. Sing my heart out and DH cracks me up at the end of the singing session. Haha

MK, DH & WA :-)

Then on Tuesday, I went to my uncle's house to meet my cousins and spend an hour or two there. After that I followed my sister and my brother to Bentley near The Curve to find the perfect guitar with an amp for my brother. Ate some ice cream at Baskin. Decided to have dinner near Wondermilk and arrived at home around 8.

Torres (!) I was drooling when I saw this ad.

On Wednesday, I went to Sunway with DH. Met NK, DD, LYN and IK there. Spend a few minute hugging DD since this is like the first time she went out with me. I bought 2 top and a flip flop. Bump into MSH, SHF, SS and their friend (which I don't happen to know) DH, NK and DD went home early so I hang with MSH and the others.


MSH buys me a green tea frappucino at Starbucks so thanks yeah ? :-) Tell SHF about lots of things including my secret with *ehemmm. Around 6, SPKY and his friends arrive so I went to hang out with them. FKHR is there too (!) I haven't seen him for a while so we talk like there's no tomorrow. He even give me a few advice in forgetting MA.

At 7.30, SPKY and his friends decided to get back to BJ. I followed them since I'm meeting MA there. SPKY send me to Dewan Guthrie and met MA. He drove to Shah Alam Mall to take a picture then dinner at Pizza Hut.

After that I drove his car around section 7 and 8. Didn't talk to him much. Went back home around 10 pm. Today I decided to stay at home because I was tired from going out. FTND decided to drop by my house so we hang around and chat on a few things.

At 6.30, FHM, STH, PN and this one guy came over. Talk talk talk, laugh laugh laugh, and they decided to go home around 7.15.

p/s : Sorry for the grammar mistakes and stuffs. Plus there's too many names to write so I kinda skip on a few names. I manage to highlight DH's name before I'm too lazy to highlight the other initials. So forgive me. Dang it I'm famished (!)

1 comment:

Ili Zahirah said...

Oh my god, I rindu hanging out with you and others :-( Muah ! I love you, M