Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lads

Friday : drove around Shah Alam with Ili and Fatnad. Picked Fir and send him to DEMC. Borrow Shidy's Eclipse. Went to Bukit Jelutong. Hang around at the lake that is full of memories with him. Drove back to Shah Alam, picked Fir at Pelita and send him to his house. Waited until Ili's sister come to fetch her then send Fatnad to tuition class. Go to sunway with Mhmmd Arf around 8.40 pm. Ate Carl's Jr. I went back home at 2.

Saturday : Went to Guardian first thing in the morning to buy hair mask. Pass by Fir's house, see him for a while. Drove straight back home. Take a nap. Messaged Awateef, whether she want to go out for a while. Pick her up and talk for a bit. Awateef's father ask us to pick Fahim at section 2. Sent both of them home. Drop by at my house, change my outfit then Awaina invites me to hang around at Padang Sec 7. I arrive there and sit for a while until a few more lads arrive.

Tag Sira and Fatnad to Bukit 12. Took some pictures together, share our secrets and laughs. Afiq Zulhady pick me up around 9 for dinner. He drove to Extreme Park and eat at Burger King. Then he drove around Subang Jaya, Damansara, Bukit Jelutong and Shah Alam just to kill the time because I'm too afraid to go home since the house is empty. He is so 'effin funny, I crack up whenever he says something. He also have this talented gift of knowing how to talk in so many different accent. My stomach even hurts because I was laughing so hard :-) Drop by at Mcd because I want to drink some Milo. Then he sent me back at 4.

Sunday : Drove to KFC to buy breakfast/lunch. Eat, watch tv, and here I am. Updating this sick blog. Hah I'm famished (!)



Since my family are not at home these few days, my eating habit has completely change. I eat rarely, I drink Soy milk most of the time to keep me full. And if I am really hungry, I would go to some restaurant but end up didn't eat anything because then I don't feel like eating. And I spend most of my money on the car's fuel. I forgot to ask The King for the credit card plus he didn't leave me any money to survive in this cruel world HAHA. 70 ringgit for the car's fuel in 3 days ? That's absurd ! I should most probably ask for a refund from The King.

No comments: