Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tired






The morning after,
This weekend is very tiring (!) For starters, I went to Amal's house in Saturday for a wedding reception. Went there with Ili, Awateef, Diyanah and Nik ; le girlfriends. Had a VERY good laugh. Then we all drop by Ili's house. Snap a few pictures :-) Around 9, Afiq pick me up and he drove to stone cafe. Ordered a char kuew teow that I didn't even finish half of it. Ikram came and join us.

We all decided to go to Cineleisure to kill the time. Transformers' ticket are only available at 3.10 am. Since we have nothing else to do, we bought it and wait for 3 hours for the movie to begin -.- Hang at Mcd, then Khaidir and these 2 guys (I can't remember their name) arrive. I was tired by then as I was helding myself from sleeping.

The guys were funny, most of the things they said makes me laugh. I already miss hanging out with them *laughs

At 3.10 am, we went inside the cinema. The movie starts around 3.30 am. I almost fall asleep but Afiq manage to keep me awake. He tried to talk to me a few times to make sure that I am still up. Haha thanks yeah ? :-) The movie was great, currently thinking of watching it again. Bumblebee is so 'effin cute (!) Transformers end around 6.20 am. Ikram drove back home. By the time we reach Shah Alam, it was almost 7. And I am still wide awake. I wanted to go home at 8, so in the meantime me and Afiq hang around at Bukit sec 7.

When it's 8 am, he send me back home. Then I forgot that my phone is with him -.- Sleep until 12 am, had my breakfast/lunch. Get back to sleep and wake up around 5. Going to buy dinner after this, and will drop by at Afiq's house to pick my phone.

No comments: