Saturday, May 30, 2009

If he don't love me by now, he ain't gonna love me.

Today's outfit. Cropped my face out because I look so fucking high. I thank myself for wearing this jacket because it's a bit chilly in Sunway today. Scored a yellow vintage flowery top. Wanted to stop by at Charles & Keith, but I didn't notice that I spends a long long looong time inside Forever 21.

Bump into many familiar faces. Like MARB, IK and JN. Went to see DE working at Forever 21 as well. We talk for a while, have a hug or two then I decided to leave the store before I wanted to spend more money.

Then I headed to Steven's in Damansara for dinner. Yes, I am so 'effin full.

Show some love for the ring (!)

2 comments:

D.RAZ said...

hahaha wht my name is shorten up , hahaha nice to see you! lain kali lama la lagi xyah gi damansara haahahahahha

SUGAR MONSTER said...

umi my new link
www.le-diamond.blogspot.com

-intan :)