Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm turning the handle, it won't open

We had a fire drill at school this morning to make sure that we know what to do when the school's on fire (oh a dream coming true haha). It was fun because I was laughing a lot with my friends. When the bell rings a bit longer than the usual, we're all supposed to walk quickly to the field. I said to IZ, 'If lepas ni cikgu mintak homework, how about kita ckp buku dh terbakar ?' :-)

When everyone is heading downstairs, I returned to the class to get NK's candy. WA waited for me at the door and she was saying things like 'Cepat you, or we'll get burned !' Haha I quickly grab NK's candy and ran towards the stairs. I held WA's hand and I can't remember which one of us said it : 'I just want to let you know that I love you, let's hold hands di saat2 terakhir bersama' HAHAHA

As we get to the field, I was cursing at how hot it was (!) NKA pretended to cry and she screams 'DH dah terbakar !' even though DH is right there, in front of us. *Laughs. Then the firefighter started a small fire to teach us how to use the fire extinguisher. Nadd & Fatnad suggested for me, NK and NKA to volunteer in trying to put out the fire.

But heck I am shy, so we all agreed to send NKA to the front. She has to use 2 fire extinguisher that one of us said 'NKA tak ada bakat nk jadi bomba' haha but at least she did manage to stop the fire. Mummy's proud of you, NKA :-)

And then it was recess, the weird thing is, the canteen is a bit full than the usual so I have to wait until there's not many people so I can buy some water. I was in a bad mood since it's hot and I am so freaking thirsty.

As soon as I got home, I drink as much water as I can. Then I head to tuition to do some revision of form 4's Science.

p/s : Is it me or AS's been ignoring me ? :/

No comments: