Saturday, May 2, 2009

I could use somebody, someone like you


I look kinda fat in this picture right ? But I don't give a damn :-)

Forgive me for the absents, I can now only go online on weekends since the streamyx line went berserk. *sigh. To get my mood back on track, I bought myself 3 more rings. Also get that white sleeveless top at Zara to pair with my leggings, cardigans, and wedges.

And DH's sister sells her grey top at the price of rm25, it's a blissful bargain so I quickly grab it before anyone buys it. I get myself 7 tops and 3 rings on April. I need to stop shopping or the King'll stop giving me money. On the bright side, I'll be getting some money at the end of May/June. A whopping 4 diggits money (!)

Planning to buy a few shoes, tops and jeans. Have to save a thousand and 5 hundreds to order a T-mobile Sidekick :-) I'll be ordering either Sidekick LX or just the plain-you-can-create-your-own-shell Sidekick. So no more shopping, it's time to save some money (!)

p/s : There you go Nad, I've updated my blog haha

1 comment:

Nad said...

Haha, I've been waiting for your updates :)