Friday, May 22, 2009

It takes a while getting use to having nothing,

I went through my 2nd week of mid term exam. Only account, civics and pjk left. Well let's start on Monday's paper, Science. A certain someone wanted to do the questions on paper 2. IT WAS FREAKING HARD I SAY (!) Well on second thought, it's not that hard. Since the weather's hot and I'm sleepy, I couldn't really concentrate on the paper. Next is Sejarah. Paper 1 is just plain boring. While paper 2 gives me crap. Haha then on Thursday, we have add math. I'll just come clean, I feel like banging my head on the table when I look at the questions. Example :

I remember hearing my self said out loud 'What the fuck is this ?' But I manage to solve it in the end hihi I honestly think that I will fail my add math paper. Perdagangan just now is so-so. I spend a few hours writing things that I'm not even sure of in paper 2. And I spend only 10 minutes (or less) to complete the paper 1. Then I have to wait for another 1 hour and 5 minutes to go home.

Never mind all that, for this past weeks, I bought a new ring, a comfy shirt, a maxi dress, a sheer top and a knit jacket.

My rings, all 11 of 'em. Need to get moreeeeeee (!)

I am in a mission to completely forget MA. It's hard but I tell myself that I don't want to get hurt anymore. I am sure that he is not aware of what he did since he treats me just like his other female friends. But I think that's the problem. I don't want to be his friend. I wanted more, I know that he couldn't give me what I wanted so I guess that it would be a good idea to keep away from him. Before I love him so much that I couldn't let him go.

And don't worry about me, I am fine :-) Ah heck who am I kidding, I am so fucking sad. Don't mind me.

1 comment:

D.RAZ said...

problems in exams and a guy = MAJOR HEADACHE MAN!