Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weeping

What I wore last Wednesday :



Went to Pavillion to do some shopping. Scored a few tops and rings. Also having a bad hair day. Oh the bliss (!) Then decided to go to Sunway since I'm not entirely satisfied shopping at Pavi. Saw some familiar faces there, exchange a few hugs and kisses (:

What I wore last Thursday :



The Brother wants to buy a headphone, so we headed to Sunway (again, which is a total bore now) But we spent most of the time eating than shopping. Kenny's muffin is to die for (!)


p/s : I am never the one to believe those 'if you often wear high heels, your back will hurt' But now, I am experiencing it. Last Wednesday, as soon as I stepped out of those red platforms, my back starts to hurt and it felt like it were stretched. Wearing platforms is an absolute guilty pleasure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U are so cute . wheres that white top from d 1st pic frm ?

MIKA said...

er thanks ? haha :D i get it from tophsop. they also have it in black and coral as i recall.