Saturday, September 26, 2009

25/9/2009

The King & Queen tag all of us to Subang Parade to eat some 'Nasi Padang' since it has been our family's favorite. Trust me, if you followed our trip to Bandung, we will eat Nasi Padang every single day (:





After that I decided to drop by at Dessert Bar since I am craving for something sweet. Ordered a Banana Stack and a mouth-watering chocolate fondue.





Shoegasm :



Bought that silvery-bronze fish bone peep toe last Friday (it's next to the bondage heels and under that YSL inspired cage boot) This peep toe is currently my favorite since it is 10 times more comfy than my red platforms. I can jump and run around with it (!)

3 comments:

RYSA said...

i love your shoe!!!!!! lawa gilaaa!!!

said...

Oh, so delicious.
Tomo

Afifah said...

ohhh my god! love your shoes! envious! hehe