Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Eid

Since it's Raya and everyone went shopping to buy new things to wear, I decided to give myself something special. By burning my finger up ! *laughs

Okay I lied, it was an accident actually. Yesterday I was doing some cooking using a wok with a spatula. I do realize that since yesterday's morning things kept falling out of my hand. Daydreaming much (!) So while I was cooking, something came up into my mind and I didn't realize that the spatula is slowly sliding out of my hand.

Blame my stupid reflex action, I quickly went and grab it. But I actually grab the spatula's part where it is so freaking hot and a few streaks of oil can still be seen on it. And no, I did not scream or cry from the pain. I just laughed at my clumsiness. Then The Queen told me to put some butter and honey on it since she once read on the magazine that those are great for burn marks.

I end up licking the honey :-) It is so painful whenever I washed it. But I don't know why I kind of like the pain. Yes, weird. When I woke up, something appears on my finger. Here :

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Can you see it ? The mark on my stucked-out finger. So comel *laughs

p/s : I'm telling you, Nazam. It's bad okay (!) And you say it's not that bad haha

No comments: