Sunday, June 29, 2008

spain


"boy you amaze me."

i am thrilled after seeing torres scored a goal for spain. thus making spain the winner of euro 2008 and my heart screams in joy. take that, germany! dunkin donut's green tea blended is currently on my mind. i think it's better than starbucks' frappucino green tea plus it's cheaper (-: oh wow july is approaching and i've been thinking of what i have achieved for these few months. what do you know, soon it'll be a new year.

independent soiree will be held at dewan guthrie by 12th july. i'll most probably go there to see my old friends. i used to be a shisha-addict but i stopped because of the side effects. the other day my friend ask me to go shisha with her and i said that i'll just hang around. she tried to convince me to shisha-ing with her and i told her all the bad thing about shisha and she's shocked because she never knew.

i laugh and said 'everyone tau kot?' so like yeah i used to be a rebel but i decided to change lah. a friend told me that it'll hurt seeing your daughter/son turns into someone that you didn't expect. and then i decided to change, into someone who listens to what my parent said. i know that it's for my own good.

No comments: