Saturday, June 28, 2008

hello hello , goodbye



she's beautiful ain't it? okay let's see, last night i went to acoustic night with none other, mush. well at first i wasn't supposed to go with him but when i saw him after tuition class, i ask him to go with me since i'm afraid of taking the cab alone at night. so he said yeah even tho' he doesn't want to go. since he's wearing his 'jambu' bag and stuffs.

i met dee (my dear twinnie) and a few friends like lola. i leave at about 11.15 with mush, jaza and amirul. went through some road blocks and he send me to sec11's de. i wait for my brother to pick me up and mush still wanted to keep me accompany so we drink our iced milo.

i ordered iced milo with 'milo tabur'. haha mush was like 'apa you minum tu ?' haha acoustic night was fun, i went stargazing with mush and we talk about whatever that's on our mind. sadly i didn't bring my camera but dee did take my picture. ah i miss her already.

just got back from ou to shopping. i bought a necklace, a bag and alas-another gladiator sandals, in red this time. had lunch at carl's junior which costs me rm91.50 for 3 sets of the biggest burger i have ever seen. haha i think i won't be having dinner tonight since i'm sooooo full.

yesterday adri asks for a break-up. he said that he wanted to stop lying to me. i couldn't say anything but the thought of him giving me lies makes me feel angry. and that was yesterday, today i feel numb. righteous.

No comments: