Thursday, June 19, 2008

1,2,3

skipped school again today, recently i feel lazier of going to that living hell. i'm not in the mood to look at that science practical teacher, she's getting on my nerves. slept until 10 o'clock in the morning was a complete heaven on weekdays. spend the whole night to think of what i've become. yes, i've changed. maybe into something that i like - or the other way around. i keep trying to think ; 'Am i happy now?' i doubt that, hands down. a friend once told me that if there's someone who said that they're madly in love with you, he'll do anything for you. i then fall into a deep thought and agreed. i'm tired of listening to my brother's crappy playlist (that is full of those sick love songs). but he won't let me turn it off. i'm suddenly craving to to a playlist that involves head-banging or i'm-emo-and-i-don't-give-a-damn songs. i can't stop thinking of me and him. i know that he loves me so everything will be alright.


but something is still not right.

No comments: