Thursday, June 19, 2008

hello , i'm mika


so i tell him everything that's on my mind and i'm glad that he took it very well - i suppose so. currently waiting for awaina to come on over but then it's raining heavily so there's no way that she'll walk at this condition. my brother wanted to get his hair cut today and i wanted to come along but i didn't even have a penny in my purse. my alternative is to ask for some money from pa, but i've just remembered that he's at bandung. i miss him already ;( awateef didn't come to school today and it makes me ponder for a while. to think that it's weird because she's always there, sitting behind me. speaking of which, here's a picture i've taken last year. me and awateef's hand. i wonder if she remembers that we took this picture ? natt called just now and tell me that she's single again. it took her just 5 minutes to explain when, why and how. as far as i know, natt is really really in love with her ex. but why the heck does she sounds so happy ?

No comments: