Friday, March 21, 2008

yada yada

i was browsing through this laptop and i found a folder that contains all those old pictures. including a picture of me, without a fringe and looking ever so dorky. haha and these two picture caught my eyes.

taken on 3/11/2005, raya's morning.


kak shanee with abg iqmal. they're trying to pose like those poster movies. as far as i remember, we have to take a lot of picture of this because they were laughing like mad. hahaha i love you guyss :D


kak shanee with my 2nd sister. both trying to give their best pout ever with my grandparents looking at them thinking what in the world happen to their so-called-good-behaving-grandchildren. i think that there is a picture where my grandfather try to imitate them. i wonder where i put those picture ?

these pictures is taken this year,


me, nasha, aisyah and diyana. we took this in front of my house. this is the last time that we hang out with nasha because she's currently studying in technic malacca. but she took my top and pants with her too ! but heck, we miss her a lot even tho' she's very very good in pretending and she talks waaaaay too much -_-

me and awateef. we put on layers of my necklaces and a cap. you see, we're trying to imitate those hoppers and we did take lots of picture. but this one is my favourite. gahaha i love you gay partnerrrrrr ! :D

and i'm dying for :



these dresses from forever 21 makes me go 'ugu gaga' :0 note to self, SAVE MORE MONEY ! stop spending money buying all those piece of craps -.-

1 comment:

Munifah Putri said...

haha, umi ade blogspot!
ahaha,. baju2 dlm blog tu gorgeous weh!