Saturday, March 22, 2008

another piece of crap

my sister ran off with the laptop again. so i'm using my brother's laptop without him knowing. haha he's sleeping on the couch, so i wouldn't waste my chance. i'm too lazy to go upstairs to take the streamyx. then i remembered that papa bought a maxis broadband the other day but i can't remember where i put it. so i went looking for it around the house. i spend about 30 minutes and it hits me, 'gahhh taking the streamyx seems better than looking for that stupid broadband'. so yada yada i went to my room.

and there it was, the broadband sitting proudly next to the streamyx. i almost lose my senses then. haha okay is it me, or this broadband is a sloooow. damn. i miss that time where i'm helding a bbq party. we (me, dee, nik, iley, wawa, awateef, awaina, nabila, dina and azira) had so much fun. we posed in front of the camera vainly and eat so much that the next morning, i feel like exploding. haha i think that i want to held another bbq party. heck it was fun ! :D

so yeahh i won't be updating this blog for about 5 days. because my brother's about to leave for his university. and of course he'll take this laptop with him. and btw, i'm going to USJ4's interARTact IU day. the ticket's 15ringgit. a lot of great bands are going to perform. it's on 27th april 2008. i'm not sure what day that is. before logging off, Victoria Secret's came up with their fabulous maxi dress that makes me drool :

signed, sincerely me (:

1 comment:

Ari. said...

haha, you have a blog? :D