Saturday, March 22, 2008

stupid


caped, si pendengar dan pematah semangat yg terbaik. haha (:


one of my best friend is going to study at nilai, futhering his studies lah. damn i will miss all those late night calls and him listening to what i'm babbling about. i still remember that one night. i was crying and wanted to talk to someone. so i called him. we talk and talk until i'm laughing so loud that my mom could hear me. haha :D i'll miss you lah caped oiiiiii ! okay let's move on.

i went to sunway today and bought a legging, a beanie cap and a sweater with a cheetah print (in black and grey). and i did a manicure so heyyy look at my shiny nails ;p my parent are going to bandung again next week. so i'll be free for about 4 days. i'm not going to speedzone today because mama keeps saying that i went out too much nowadays. i was like 'whaaaaaat? i spend most of my time at home laaaaaaa !'

mama mama, you rule my world -_-

No comments: